Cycling Group Leaders
Introducing Top UK riders confirmed as group leaders
With over 20 years of cycling experience, Richard started competing in 1989 and rapidly progressed to become one of the top amateur riders in the UK. His apptitude for time trialling resulted in numerous National Championship titles at 10, 25, 50 & 100 miles, amassing a total of 14 RTTC medals over a period of 14 years and he has also won the Rudy Project time trial series twice. He was selected as a member of the team time trial squad that won England a silver medal at the 1994 Commonwealth Games in Canada. Also excelling in road racing, Richard represented England and Great Britain at a number of international stage races in Europe and as far a field as Australia and South Africa.
- Top 12 in BBAR 11 times.
- National 12 hour team 7times 3rd twice 4th 5 times
- BBAR team 1st 3times 2nd 4times .
- National 24 hour 2nd and won team.
- Divisional road race champs 1st twice, 2nd 3times, 3rd 4times.
- Ridden 5 etape du tours and been in top 3 british rider each time.